The Java CMS with Ease
Jease is an Open Source Content-Management-System which is driven by the power of Java. Jease means "Java with Ease", so Jease promises to keep simple things simple and the hard things (j)easy.
- Jease is easy to install - all you need is Java and you are up and running in a minute.
- Jease is easy to use - user-friendly desktop-like interface with full Ajax-support.
- Jease is easy to extend - develop your designs or content-types with just a few lines of Java and HTML.
Jease is built on top of the most advanced open-source technologies existing in the Java-community:
- db4o or Perst as object-oriented persistence engines.
- Lucene as high performance indexing and search technology.
- ZK as component- & event-driven Ajax-Web-Framework.
Jease glues these technologies together to provide an outstanding productive development experience by combining the safety and ide-/compiler-support of Java with the turn-around-times of scripting languages.